The cold months of the year are upon us. Is your home’s HVAC unit ready to withstand the winter? Perform these tasks to keep your furnace from working overtime this season:
- Close your chimney flue pipe and damper when not in use
- Add insulation to the attic
- Close vents to rooms not used regularly
- Replace heating system air filters every 30 days
- Test-run your unit for signs of malfunction
- Schedule a furnace tune-up if you haven’t done so already
If you don’t want to chance being left in the cold, let our HVAC professionals put your heating system to the test. Schedule HVAC Companies in Dallas an inspection today by calling 469-231-9379.